Ten Million Club in Nepali rap industy. Vten, 5:55, YB, Laure, Sacar, Dong, Uniq poet, St man, Tsunami, Dnx.
They are the songs from Nepalese rappers that has crossed 10M views on youtube. The following songs are ranked in terms of views.
1. ‘Bidi Party’ by Tsunami. The song was pretty popular among his fans from the beginning as it is now above 10M views on Youtube. The song was out on March 4, 2021.
2. ‘King Of Nephop’ by Sacar and Uniq Poet. This was a comeback for both artists, it was out on January 13, 2019. The song was on trending no. 1 for more day weeks.
3 ‘Laure Ko Fashion’ by Vten. The song was out on May 12, 2017 during his viral song ‘Churot’. The song was produced by Hype which is available on Trap Nepal’s youtube channel.
4. ‘Intu Mintu London’ by DNX. The song was performed on Top 40 round of Nephop Ko Shreepech by DNX. It was viral on tiktok as it was on trending for music category too. It has 11M views on just 4 month.
5. ‘Sakdin’ by Dong. The song was out on 14 Feb 2021 as it is a romantic/love song. The beat was produce by Snjv. It has 12M views on just 6 months.
6.’Hindai Chu Ma’ by Vten. This song is from Vten’s album Superstar which was out on February 7 2020. The song was produced by Ruthless as it has 11.8M views.
7.’Hami Sangai Ta Chau Ni’ by Mc Flo. One of the Mc Flo’s hit, Hami sangai ta Chau ni was out on Feb 7, 2017. It has 12M views on Youtube now, the beat was produced by Hype.
8.’Haat Vari Tattoo’ by St man. The song was a turning point in st man’s career. It was so popular on Tiktok as it has around 12M views on Youtube. The song was out on Jan 20, 2021.
9.’Ravana’ by Dong. One of the most popular song from Dong, Ravana has now 12.2 Million views on youtube. It was produced by Snjv which was out on April 23, 2021.
10.’La La La’ by Bluesss ft. Sacar & Vten. It was a remix of La La La a solo by bluesss. It has around 12.3M views on youtube which was out on 26 April 2019.
11. ‘Mero Solta’ by Laure. The song was out on October 26, 2013 that was feature with Gunace. It has around 12.4M views on Youtube.
12. ‘Sarauto’ by Vten. The song was a theme track of the movie Sarauto which was featured with Vten. This has around 12.4M views on youtube which was out on November 8, 2019.
13.’Tha Chaina’ by Vten. The song was out on November 30, 2019 which was produced by Hype. It was from his album Superstar as it has 15M views on Youtube.
14.’Samadhi’ by 5:55. The song was so popular when it was recently out. It has around 16.8M views which was out on May 23, 2019. The song was produced by DJ AJ.
15.’Cypher’ by Vten from Ep Cypher. It was out on January 25, 2019 which has around 16.9 nearly 17M views on Youtube. The beat was produced by Hype.
16.’Galli Sadak’ by Vten. The song was out on October 30, 2021 that has around 17.9 nearly 18M views on youtube. The beat for the song was produced by Hype.
17.’Manche Khattam’ by Vten. The song was out on September 8, 2017 featuring Barsha Rai Manandhar. It has more than 18M views on Youtube. The song was produced by Hype(Trap Nepal).
18.’Dolla Bills’ young lama ft. Vten. The song was out on February 4, 2020 that has around 19M views on Youtube. The song was produced by Dj Bishow.
19. ‘Crmnl’ by Vten. The song was out on April 25, 2021 which was produced by Booby Beats. This has around 23M views on Youtube now.
20. ‘Superraga’ by Laure. The song was out on September 26, 2017 that has around 26M views on Youtube. After the song Laure took a long gap in his musical career.
21. ‘Halkhabar’ by Vten. The song was out on September 8, 2018. This has around 27M views on Youtube. The song was produced by Hype.
22. ‘Sathi’ by Yama Buddha. One of the most popular rap song of Nepali Hiphop. Sathi was out on November 26, 2011. This has around 33M views on Youtube.
23 . ‘Yatra’ by Vten. The second most viewed song of the Nepali rap industry. The song was out on February 14, 2020 that has more than 37M views on Youtube.
24. ‘Budi’ by 5:55. The most viewed song of Nepali rap industry, Budi was out on February 14, 2019 that has around 38.2M views on Youtube that was produced by Brijesh Shrestha (Ness Studio).